• Internally the appliance becomes hot when in operation. Do not
touch the heating elements that are in the appliance. Always use
oven gloves to remove or put in accessories or ovenware.
• Do not use a steam cleaner to clean the appliance.
• Before maintenance cut the power supply.
• Do not use harsh abrasive cleaners or sharp metal scrapers to
clean the glass door since they can scratch the surface, which
may result in shattering of the glass.
• To remove the shelf supports first pull the front of the shelf support
and then the rear end away from the side walls. Install the shelf
supports in the opposite sequence.
• If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manu-
facturer, an authorized Service or similarly qualified persons in or-
der to avoid a hazard.
• Ensure that the appliance is switched off before replacing the
lamp to avoid the possibility of electric shock.
Warning! Only a qualified person must
install this appliance.
• Remove all the packaging.
• Do not install or use a damaged appliance.
• Obey the installation instruction supplied with
• Always be careful when you move the appli-
ance because it is heavy. Always wear safety
• Do not pull the appliance by the handle.
• Keep the minimum distance from the other
appliances and units.
• Make sure that the appliance is installed be-
low and adjacent safe structures.
• The sides of the appliance must stay adjacent
to appliances or to units with the same
Warning! Risk of fire and electrical shock.
• All electrical connections should be made by
a qualified electrician.
• The appliance must be earthed.
• Make sure that the electrical information on
the rating plate agrees with the power supply.
If not, contact an electrician.
• Always use a correctly installed shockproof
• Do not use multi-plug adapters and extension
• Make sure not to cause damage to the mains
plug and to the mains cable. Contact the
Service or an electrician to change a dam-
aged mains cable.
• Do not let mains cables to come in touch with
the appliance door, specially when the door is