3. Press + or - to set the time for the neces-
sary clock function.
The display shows the indicator for the
clock function you set. When the set time
ends, the indicator flashes and an acoustic
signal sounds for two minutes.
Using the accessories
Warning! Refer to the Safety chapters.
Warning! Be careful when you use the
turnspit. The forks and the spit are sharp.
There is a risk of injury.
Warning! Use oven gloves when you
remove the turnspit. The turnspit and the
grill are hot. There is a risk of burns.
1. Put the turnspit handle into the spit.
2. Put the roasting pan on the lowest shelf
3. Put the turnspit frame on the third shelf po-
sition from the bottom.
With the Duration
tions, the appliance deactivates automati-
4. Press a button to stop the signal.
5. Turn the knob for the oven functions and
the knob for the temperature to the off posi-
Cancelling the clock functions
1. Press the Selection button again and again
until the necessary function indicator flash-
2. Press and hold the button -.
The clock function goes out after some
4. Install the first fork on the spit, then put the
meat on the turnspit and install the second
5. Use the screws to tighten the forks.
6. Put the tip of the spit into the turnspit hole.
Refer to "Product description".
7. Put the front part of the spit on the turnspit
8. Remove the turnspit handle.
9. Turn the knob for the oven functions to the
turnspit position. The turnspit rotates.