7. Press the AGP card clip lever toward the card slot and remove the installed AGP card.
8. Slide the new AGP card into place.
9. Release the AGP card clip lever, ensuring that the tab on the AGP card clip lever fits into the notch on the front end of the AGP card.
10. Secure the AGP card by lowering the hinged lever on the back panel.
Close the computer
Attach the computer stand
13. Connect your computer and devices to their electrical outlets, and turn them on.
To connect a network cable, first plug the cable in to the network wall jack and then plug it in to the computer.
Front Panel Inserts
Before you begin any of the procedures in this section, follow the safety instructions in
To guard against electrical shock, always unplug your computer from the electrical outlet before opening the cover.
Shut down the
2. Turn off any attached devices and disconnect them from their electrical outlets.
To disconnect a network cable, first unplug the cable from your computer and then unplug it from the network wall jack.
3. Disconnect the computer power cable from the wall outlet, and then press the power button to ground the system board.
Remove the computer
stand, if it is attached.
Open the computer
6. Facing the front of the computer, use your fingers to remove the front panel cover.