6. Disconnect the power and data cables from the back of the drive that is installed in the 5.25-inch drive bay above the floppy drive.
7. Disconnect the power and floppy-drive data cables from the back of the floppy drive.
8. Press inward on the two tabs on the sides of the drive, slide the drive upward, and remove it from the floppy-drive bay.
9. If the replacement drive does not have the bracket rails attached, remove the rails from the old drive by removing the two screws that secure each rail
to the drive. Attach the bracket to the new drive by aligning the screw holes on the drive with the screw holes on the bracket rails and then inserting
and tightening all four screws (two screws on each rail).
10. Gently slide the drive into place until the tabs securely click into position.
11. Attach the power and data cables to the floppy drive.