• Put the cap back on the emergency emptying hose
and place the latter back in its seat.
• Screw the pump fully in.
• Close the pump door.
5. Water inlet filter
If you notice that the machine is taking longer to fill,
check that the filter in the water inlet hose is not
Turn off the water tap.
Unscrew the hose from the tap.
Clean the filter with a stiff brush.
Screw the hose back onto the tap.
6 Emergency emptying out
If the water is not discharged, proceed as follows to
empty out the machine:
• pull out the plug from the power socket;
• close the water tap;
• if necessary, wait until the water has cooled down;
• open the the pump door;
• place a bowl on the floor and place the end of the
emergency emptying hose into the bowl. Remove
its cap. The water should drain by gravity into the
bowl. Whe the bowl is full, put the cap back on the
hose. Empty the bowl. Repeat the procedure until
water stops flowing out;
• clean the pump if necessary as previously
• replace the emergency emptying hose in its seat
after having plugged it;
• screw the pump again and close the door.
7 Frost precautions
If the machine is installed in a place where the
temperature could drop below 0°C, proceed as
• Remove the plug from the socket.
• Close the water tap and unscrew the water inlet
hose from the tap.
• Place the end of the emergency emptying hose
and that of the inlet hose in a bowl placed on the
floor and let water drain out.
• Screw the water inlet hose back on and reposition
the emergency emptying hose after having put the
cap on again.
By doing this, any water remaining in the machine is
removed, avoiding the formation of ice and,
consequently, breakage of the affected parts.
When you use the machine again, make sure that
the ambient temperature is above 0°C.
Every time you drain the water through the
emergency emptying hose you must pour 2 litres of
water into the main wash compartment of the
detergent drawer and then run the drain programme.
This will activate the ECO valve avoiding that part of
the detergent remains unused at next washing.