1. Door seal
Check from time to time the door seal and eliminate
eventual possible objects that could be trapped in
Clean the outside of the machine with warm water
and a neutral, non-abrasive household detergent.
Rinse with clean water and dry with a soft cloth.
Important: do not use methylated spirits, solvents or
similar products to clean the bodywork.
3. Detergent dispenser drawer
After a while, detergents and fabric softeners leave
deposits in the drawer.
Clean the drawer from time to time by rinsing it under
a running tap. To remove the drawer from the
machine, press the button in the rear left-hand
To facilitate cleaning, the top part of the additive
compartments can be removed.
Detergent can also accumulate inside the drawer
recess: clean it with an old toothbrush. Refit the
drawer after cleaning.
4 Drain pump
The pump should be inspected regularly and
• the machine does not empty and/or spin
• the machine makes an unusual noise during
draining due to objects such as safety pins, coins
etc. blocking the pump.
Proceed as follows:
• Disconnect the appliance.
• If necessary wait until the water has cooled down.
• Open the pump door.
Place a container close to the pump to collect any
• Release the emergency emptying hose, place it in
the container and remove its cap.
• When no more water comes out, unscrew the
pump and remove it. Always keep a rag nearby to
dry up spillage of water when removing the pump.
• Remove any objects from the pump impeller by