Something not working?
Problems which you can resolve yourself.
During machine operation it is possible that un acoustic signal sounds and one of the following alarm codes
appears on the display:
- E10: problem with the water supply
- E20: problem with water draining
- E40: door open
Once the problem has been eliminated, press the START/PAUSE button
all checks, the problem persists, contact your local Service Centre.
• The machine does not start up:
• The machine does not fill:
• The machine fills then empties
• The machine does not empty
and/or does not spin:
• There is water on the floor:
• Unsatisfactory washing results:
• The machine vibrates or is
• The door will not open:
The door can be opened when the relevant light
has gone off.
to restart the programme. If after
• The door is not firmly closed. (E40)
• The machine is not plugged in or there is no power
at the socket.
• The main fuse has blown.
• The START/PAUSE button has not been
• The DELAY START (ARRANQUE RETARDADO)
option has been selected.
• The water tap is closed. (E10)
• The inlet hose is squashed or kinked. (E10)
• The filter in the inlet hose is blocked. (E10)
• The door is not properly closed. (E40)
• The end of the drain hose is too low. Refer to
relevant paragraph in "water drainage" section.
• The drain hose is squashed or kinked. (E20)
• The option AGUA EN LA CUBA has been
• The drain pump is clogged. (E20)
• Too much detergent or unsuitable detergent
(creates too much foam) has been used.
• Check whether there are any leaks from one of the
inlet hose fittings. It is not always easy to see this
as the water runs down the hose; check to see if it
• The drain hose is damaged.
• The cap on the emergency emptying hose has not
been replaced after cleaning the filter.
• Too little detergent or unsuitable detergent has
• Stubborn stains have not been treated prior to
• The correct temperature was not selected.
• Excessive laundry load.
• The transit bolts and packing have not been
• The support feet have not been adjusted.
• The laundry is not evenly distributed in the drum.
• Maybe there is very little laundry in the drum.
• The programme is still running, the drum is turning.
• The door lock has not yet released.
• The water level is above the bottom edge of the door.
• The machine is heating the water.