Preparing the handset
Contents of the package
Gigaset 3000 Classic handset, 2 batteries, belt clip,
Inserting the batteries
• Never use ordinary (non-rechargeable) batteries.
Only use approved batteries of the same type
(rechargeable), as otherwise battery damage can
result (dangerous), see table page 7.
• The handset's battery compartments feature the
• Do not use non-Siemens charging devices, as
this could damage the batteries.
• Please dispose of old, defective batteries in an
environmentally friendly manner in accordance
with the relevant legislation.
• Insert the batteries, ensuring correct polarity – see figu-
re on left.
• Insert the battery cover approx. 3 mm into the battery
compartment and slide it upwards until it clicks into pla-
• To open the battery cover, press the grooved area on the
cover and slide downwards.
Insert rechargeable batteries correctly in
accordance with polarity symbols.
Operate battery type in accordance with
these operating instructions.