• Never use ordinary (non-rechargeab
• le) batteries. Only use approved batteries of the same
type (rechargeable), as otherwise battery damage can re-
sult (dangerous), see table page 7.
• The handset's battery compartments feature the following
Insert rechargeable batteries correctly in
accordance with polarity symbols.
Operate battery type in accordance with these
• Do not use non-Siemens charging devices, as this could
damage the batteries.
• Batteries heat up during charging – this is a normal occur-
rence and is not dangerous.
• The handset can affect medical equipment.
• The handset can cause unpleasant humming in hearing
• Do not operate the handset in environments where there
is risk of explosion, such as a paint shop.
• Always include the operating instructions when passing
your handset onto third parties.
• The batteries and handset should be disposed of in an
Base station icon
Charging status icon
New number in
the caller list
New message to
Telephone PIN input