Place rack in oven. Place level on rack, first side to side; then
front to back.
If range is not level, pull range forward until rear leveling leg is
removed from the anti-tip bracket. Use %" drive ratchet and
channel lock pliers to adjust leveling legs up or down until
range is level. Push range back into position. Check that rear
leveling leg is engaged in anti-tip bracket.
NOTE: Oven must be level for satisfactory
2. Replace the storage drawer.
1. Check to be sure all parts are now installed. If there is an
extra part, go back through the steps to see which step was
2. Check to be sure you have all of your tools.
8. Dispose of/recycle all packaging
4. Check to be sure the range is level. See "Level Range."
5. Use a mild solution of liquid household cleaner and warm
water to remove waxy residue caused by protective shipping
material. Dry thoroughly with a soft cloth. For more
information, see the "Range Care" section of the Use and
6. Read "Range Use" in the range Use and Care Guide.
7. Plug into a grounded outlet. Turn power on.
8. Turn on surface burners and oven. See the Use and Care
Guide for specific instruction
on range operation.
If range does not operate, check the following:
Household fuse is intact and tight; or circuit breaker has not
Range is plugged into a grounded outlet.
Electrical supply is connected.
in the Use and Care Guide.
9. When the range has been on for 5 minutes, feel for heat.
If you do not feel heat, turn off the range and contact a
Tip Over Hazard
A child or adult can tip the range and be killed.
bracket to rear range foot.
Reconnect the anti-tip bracket,
if the range is moved.
Failure to follow these instructions can result in death
or serious burns to children
When moving range, slide range onto cardboard or hardboard to
avoid damaging the floor covering.
If removing the range is necessary for cleaning or maintenance:
1. Unplug range or disconnect
2. Slide range forward to complete cleaning or maintenance.
3. Make sure anti-tip bracket is installed:
Look for the anti-tip bracket securely attached to floor.
Slide range back so rear foot is under anti-tip bracket.
Check that range is level.
Plug in range or reconnect power.