Use this method only if local codes permit connecting ground
conductor to neutral supply wire.
1. Loosen (do not remove) the hex washer head screws and
insert the neutral (white) wire under the screw clamp at the
bottom of the center position terminal connector.
A. Line 1
C. Hex washer head screw
E. Neutral (white) wire
F, Line 2
G. UL listed conduit
Insert the other 2 wires (lines 1 and 2) under the other 2 screw
A. Insert wire under screw clamp
B. Hex washer head screw
3. Securely tighten the hex washer head screws to 35 in.-Ibs
minimum torque to make a proper electrical connection.
4. Tighten the locking ring of the conduit connector.
5. Replace the terminal block cover.
Use two or more people to move and install range.
Failure to do so can result in back or other injury.
1. Move range close to cabinet opening.
2. Remove cardboard or hardboard from under range. Gently
move range into its final position.
3. Pull drawer open to first stop position. Lift front of drawer to
clear white wheels in drawer guides. Remove drawer and set
it aside on a protected
Making sure the anti-tip bracket is installed:
Look for the anti-tip bracket securely attached to floor.
Slide range back so rear range foot is under anti-tip
If installing the range in a mobile home, you must secure the
range to the floor. Any method of securing the range is
adequate as long as it conforms to the standards in the