Excessive Weight Hazard
Use two or more people to move and install range.
Failure to do so can result in back or other injury.
1. Remove shipping materials, tape and protective film from
range. Keep cardboard bottom under range. Remove oven
racks and parts package from inside oven.
2. Take 4 cardboard corners from the carton. Stack one
cardboard corner on top of another. Repeat with the other 2
corners. Place them lengthwise on the floor behind the range
to support the range when it is laid on its back. Using 2 or
more people, firmly grasp the range and gently lay it on its
back on the cardboard corners.
3. Pull cardboard bottom firmly to remove.
4. Use an adjustable wrench to loosen the leveling legs.
5. Place cardboard or hardboard in front of range. Using 2 or
more people, stand range back up onto cardboard or
Tip Over Hazard
A child or adult can tip the range and be killed.
Connect anti-tip bracket to rear range foot.
Reconnect the anti-tip bracket,
if the range is moved.
Failure to follow these instructions can result in death
or serious burns to children and adults.
Contact a qualified floor covering installer for the best procedure
for drilling mounting holes through your type of floor covering.
Before moving range, slide range onto shipping base, cardboard
Remove template from the anti-tip bracket kit (found inside
the oven cavity) or from the back page of this manual.
2. Place template on the floor in cabinet opening so that the left
edge is against cabinet and top edge is against rear wall,
molding or cabinet.
3. Tape template in place.
is not flush with cabinet opening edge, align
template with overhang.
If cabinet opening is wider than specified in the "Location
section, adjust template so range will be
centered in cabinet opening.
To mount anti-tip bracket to wood floor, drill two 1/8"(3.2 mm)
holes at the positions marked on the bracket template.
Remove template from floor.
To mount anti-tip bracket to concrete or ceramic floor, use a
3_6" (4.8 mm) masonry drill bit to drill 2 holes at the positions
marked on the bracket template. Remove template from floor.
6. Tap plastic anchors into holes with a hammer.
7. Align anti-tip bracket holes with holes in floor. Fasten anti-tip
bracket with screws provided.
Depending on the thickness of your flooring, longer screws
may be necessary to anchor the bracket to the subfloor.
Longer screws are available from your local hardware store.
8. Move range close to opening. Remove shipping base,
cardboard or hardboard from under range.
9. Connect power supply cord as described in the "Electrical
fO. Move range into final position making sure rear leveling leg
slides into anti-tip bracket.
11. Continue installing your range using the following installation