Installing the Handle (
1. Use a flathead screwdriver to gently remove the plastic screw hole covers from
the handle and the plastic hole plugs from the door.
2. Remove the door handle by unscrewing the upper and lower screws with a
Phillips screwdriver. (see fig. 7)
3. Install the handle on the right side of the door with the screws previously
4. Replace the plastic screw hole covers onto the door handle.
5. Replace the plastic door hole plugs on the side of the previously removed door
handle. (see fig. 8)
Normal Operating Sounds You May Hear
• The fan circulating air inside the interior of the unit maintains the
temperature you have selected.
• Boiling water, gurgling sounds or slight vibrations are the result of the
refrigerant circulating through the cooling coils.
• Sizzling or popping sounds result from frost melting during the
automatic defrost cycle and dripping onto the defrost heater.
• The sound of dripping water occurs as ice melts from the evaporator
and flows into the drip pan during the defrost cycle.
• Cracking or popping sounds are caused by the expansion and/or
contraction of the cooling coils during the defrost cycle.
• Both the defrost timer and the thermostat controls will click when they
cycle ON and OFF.
fig. 7 & 8)
Door handle plugs