Food Storage Information
• Wipe containers before storing to avoid needless spills.
• Hot food should be allowed to cool before storing in the freezer.
This will prevent unnecessary energy use.
• When storing meats, keep in the original
packaging or rewrap as necessary.
• Proper freezer storage requires correct packaging. All foods must be
in packages, which do not allow the flow of air or moisture in, or out.
Improper storage will result in odor and taste transfer and will result
in the drying out of the improperly packaged food.
• Follow package or container instructions for proper storage.
• Packaging Recommendations:
Plastic containers with air tight lids
Heavy duty aluminum foil
Plastic wrap made from saran film
Self-sealing plastic bags
• Do not refreeze defrosted/thawed foods.
• It is recommended that the freezing date be marked on the
Normal Operating Sounds You May Hear
• Boiling water, gurgling sounds or slight vibrations that are the result
of the refrigerant circulating through the cooling coils.
• The thermostat control will click when it cycles on and off.