When the hob has been fully installed it will be necessary to check the
minimum flame setting. To do this, follow the procedure below.
Turn the gas tap to the MAX position and ignite.
2. Set the gas tap to the MIN flame position then turn the control
knob from MIN to MAX several times. If the flame is unstable or is
extinguished follow the procedure below.
Re-ignite the burner and
set to MIN.
2. Remove the control knob.
3. To adjust, use a thin bladed
screwdriver and turn the
adjustment screw (see
Fig.5) until the flame is
steady and does not
extinguish, when the knob
is turned from MIN to MAX.
Repeat this procedure for
The pressure testing must becarried out on the burners.
Proceed as follows:
Remove the pan supports and the burner caps and crowns.
2. Fit manometer tube over the injector.
3. Turn on the burner gas supply and ignite another burner supply.
The pressure reading should be nominally 20 mbar and must be
between 17 mbar and 25 mbar.
4. Turn off the burner supplies.
Minimum adjustment screw
for dual burner both crowns
Minimum adjustment screw for side
burners and dual burner internal crown