W hen the hob has been fully installed it will be necessary to check the minimum flame setting.
To do this, follow the procedure below.
1) Turn the gas tap to the MAX position and ignite.
2) Set the gas tap to the MIN flame position then turn the control knob from MIN to MAX
several times. If the flame is unstable or is extinguished follow the procedure below.
1) Re-ignite the burner and set to MIN.
2) Remove the control knob.
3) To adjust, use a thin bladed screwdriver
and turn the adjustment screw (see
diagram) until the flame is steady and
does not extinguish, when the knob is
turned from MIN to MAX. Repeat this
procedure for all burners.
The pressure testing must becarried out on the burners.
Proceed as follows:
1) Remove the pan supports andthe burner caps and crowns.
2) Fit manometer tube over the injector.
3) Turn on the burner gas supply and ignite another burner supply.
The pressure reading should be nominally 20 mbar and must be between 17 mbar
and 25 mbar.
4) Turn off the burner supplies.
Minimum adjustment screw