• The bottom of the appliance can get
hot. We recommend to install a non-
combustile separation panel under the
appliance to prevent access to the
Risk of fire and electrical shock.
• All electrical connections should be
made by a qualified electrician.
• The appliance must be earthed.
• Make sure that the electrical informa-
tion on the rating plate agrees with
the power supply. If not, contact an
• Always use a correctly installed shock-
• Do not use multi-plug adapters and
• Make sure not to cause damage to the
mains plug and to the mains cable.
Contact the Service or an electrician to
change a damaged mains cable.
• Do not let mains cables to come in
touch with the appliance door, spe-
cially when the door is hot.
• The shock protection of live and insu-
lated parts must be fastened in such a
way that it cannot be removed without
• Connect the mains plug to the mains
socket only at the end of the installa-
tion. Make sure that there is access to
the mains plug after the installation.
• If the mains socket is loose, do not
connect the mains plug.
• Do not pull the mains cable to discon-
nect the appliance. Always pull the
• Use only correct isolation devices: line
protecting cut-outs, fuses (screw type
fuses removed from the holder), earth
leakage trips and contactors.
• The electrical installation must have an
isolation device which lets you discon-
nect the appliance from the mains at
all poles. The isolation device must
have a contact opening width of mini-
mum 3 mm.
• All gas connections should be made
by a qualified person.
• Make sure that there is air circulation
around the appliance.
• The information about the gas supply
is on the rating plate.
• This appliance is not connected to a
device, which evacuates the products
of combustion. Make sure to connect
the appliance according to current in-
stallation regulations. Pay attention to
requirements regarding adequate
Risk of injury, burns or electric
• Use this appliance in a household en-
• Do not change the specification of this
• Make sure that the ventilation open-
ings are not blocked.
• Do not let the appliance stay unatten-
ded during operation.
• Deactivate the appliance after each
• Internally the appliance becomes hot
when in operation. Do not touch the
heating elements that are in the appli-
ance. Always use oven gloves to re-
move or put in oven accessories or
• Be careful, when you open the appli-
ance door while the appliance is in op-
eration. Hot air can release.
• Do not operate the appliance with wet
hands or when it has contact with wa-
• Do not apply pressure on the open
• Always keep the appliance door
closed when the appliance is in opera-
• Do not put cutlery or saucepan lids on
the cooking zones. They become hot.
• Set the cooking zone to "off" after