Toast (500 g)
Beef steaks (1000 g)
Chicken, half (1200 g)
Pork roast cutlet (500 g)
1) Put a baking tray under the oven shelf, on shelf level 1 or 2.
11. OVEN - CARE AND CLEANING
Refer to the Safety chapters.
• Clean the front of the appliance with a
soft cloth with warm water and clean-
• To clean metal surfaces, use a usual
• Clean the oven interior after each use.
Then you can remove dirt more easily
and it does not burn on.
11.1 Removing the shelf supports
Install the shelf supports in the opposite
oven shelf at level 3
• Clean stubborn dirt with a special
• Clean all oven accessories after each
use and let them dry. Use a soft cloth
with warm water and a cleaning agent.
• If you have nonstick accessories, do
not clean them using aggressive
agents, sharp-edged objects or a dish-
washer. It can destroy the nonstick
You can remove the shelf supports to
clean the side walls.
Pull the front of the shelf support
away from the side wall.
Pull the rear end of the shelf support
away from the side wall and remove
The rounded ends of the shelf
supports must point to the front.
11.2 Catalytic walls
The walls with a catalytic coating are
self-cleaning. They absorb fat which col-
lects on walls while the oven operates.
20 + 20
30 + 35
30 + 30
4 - 6