Make sure to install a stabilizing
means in order to prevent tip-
ping of the appliance. Refer to
2.3 Care and Cleaning
Risk of injury, fire or damage to
• Before maintenance, deactivate the
appliance and disconnect the mains
plug from the mains socket.
• Make sure the appliance is cold. There
is the risk that the glass panels can
• Replace immediately the door glass
panels when they are damaged. Con-
tact the Service.
• Be careful when you remove the door
from the appliance. The door is heavy!
• Clean regularly the appliance to pre-
vent the deterioration of the surface
• Remaining fat or food in the appliance
can cause fire.
• Clean the appliance with a moist soft
cloth. Only use neutral detergents. Do
not use abrasive products, abrasive
cleaning pads, solvents or metal ob-
• If you use an oven spray, obey the
safety instructions on the packaging.
• Do not clean the catalytic enamel (if
applicable) with any kind of detergent.
• Do not clean the burners in the dish-
2.4 Internal light
• The type of light bulb or halogen lamp
used for this appliance, is only for
household appliances. Do not use it
for house lighting.
Risk of electrical shock.
• Before replacing the lamp, disconnect
the appliance from the power supply.
• Only use lamps with the same specifi-
• Contact the Service to repair the ap-
pliance. We recommend only the use
of original spare parts.
Risk of injury or suffocation.
• Disconnect the appliance from the
• Cut off the mains cable and discard it.
• Remove the door catch to prevent
children and pets to get closed in the