The refilling of the salt container and the rinse aid dispenser are no longer necessary.
In this case the rinse aid indicator light will always remain illuminated when the
machine is switched on (not all dishwasher models are foreseen with rinse aid
If the drying results are not satisfactory we recommend that you:
1. Fill up the rinse aid dispenser with rinse aid.
2. Set the rinse aid dosage to position 2.
If you decide to turn back to the use of the standard detergent system we
advise that you:
1. Fill up the dispensers for salt and rinse aid again.
2. Adjust the water hardness setting to the highest setting and perform washing
programme without loading any dishes.
3. Adjust the water hardness setting according to the hardness of the water in
4. Adjust the rinse aid dosage.
Type of load
Normal soil Crockery and