1) The salt and rinse aid indicator lights are never illuminated while a washing programme is running even if filling
with salt and rinse aid is necessary.
Programme knob and On/Off indicator light
• The selection of a washing programme occurs by turning the programme
knob clockwise or anticlockwise, until the programme marker, placed on the
knob, corresponds with the desired washing programme indicated on the control
The On/Off indicator light illuminates (position ON)
• To switch off the appliance turn the programme knob until the programme
marker corresponds with the On/Off indicator light. The On/Off indicator
light turns off (position OFF).
With the programme knob it is also possible to set the level of the water softener.
Before using your dishwasher for the first time:
• Ensure that the electrical and water connections comply with the installation
• Remove all packaging from inside the appliance
• Set the water softener
• Pour 1 litre of water inside the salt container and then fill with dishwasher salt
• Fill the rinse aid dispenser
If you want to use combi detergent tablets ("3 in 1", "4 in 1", "5 in 1" etc... ) follow
the instructions given in "Use of detergent".
Illuminates when rinse aid needs to be filled.