• If water inlet hose or the safety valve is damaged, remove the mains plug
• A water inlet hose with safety valve must only be replaced by a specialist or by
the Service Force Centre.
• Place the water inlet hose in such a way that it is never higher than the bottom
edge of the safety valve.
Warning! Dangerous voltage.
Water outlet hose connection
The end of the drain hose can be connected in the following ways:
1. To the sink outlet spigot, securing it to the underside of the work surface. This
will prevent waste water from the sink running into the machine.
2. To a stand pipe provided with vent-hole, minimum internal diameter 4 cm.
The waste connection must be at a height of
between 30 cm (minimum) and 100 cm
(maximum) from the bottom of the
The drain hose can face either to the right or
left of the dishwasher.
Ensure the hose is not bent or squashed as
this could prevent or slow down the discharge
The sink plug must not be in place when the machine is draining as this could cause
the water to syphon back into the machine.