Select and start a washing programme
During the running of the programme, it is not possible to change the selection
made by turning the programme knob in correspondence of another programme
or the Off position. If you want to change the running programme you must cancel
the selection made (see "Cancel a washing programme in progress").
Setting and starting the programme with "delay start"
• Allows the start of the programme to be delayed by 3 hours.
1. After having selected the washing programme, press the delay start button.
– The corresponding indicator light illuminates.
2. Press the START/RESET button, the countdown of the delay start begins
– The phase indicator lights turn off.
– The opening of the door will not modify or interrupt the countdown.
– Once the delay start has elapsed, the washing programme will start
automatically, the delay start indicator light turns off, while the indicator
light of the phase in progress illuminates.
Cancelling the "delay start"
• Press the start/cancel button for about 5 seconds, the indicator lights of start/
cancel and delay start buttons turn off while the indicator lights of the phases
To start the selected washing programme press the start/cancel button.
The washing programme or the countdown of the delay start will begin only after
having pressed the start/cancel button. Until that moment it is possible to modify
the selection made.
Interrupt or cancel a washing programme in progress ONLY if it's absolutely
necessary. Attention! Hot steam may escape when the door is opened. Open the
Interrupt a washing programme in progress:
• Open the dishwasher door; the programme will stop. Close the door; the pro-
gramme will start from the point at which it was interrupted.
Cancel a washing programme in progress