2. Fill the detergent dispenser (1) with
detergent. The marking indicates the
20 = approximately 20 g of detergent
30 = approximately 30 g of detergent.
3. All programmes with prewash need
an additional detergent dose (5/10 g)
that must be placed in the prewash
detergent chamber (2).
This detergent will take effect during
the prewash phase.
4. When using detergent tablets, place
the tablet in compartment (1)
5. Close the lid and press until it locks in
Detergent tablets from different manu-
factures dissolve at different rates. For this
reason, some detergent tablets do not at-
tain their full cleaning power during short
washing programmes. Therefore, please
use long washing programmes when us-
ing detergent tablets, to ensure the complete removal of detergent residuals.
Use of combi detergent tablets
These products are detergents with a combined cleaning, rinsing and salt functions.
They can also contain other different agents depending on which kind of tablets
you choose («3 in 1», «4 in 1», «5 in 1» etc...).
1. Check whether these detergents are suitable for your water hardness. See the
2. Select the lowest setting for water hardness and rinse aid dosage.
3. Before the start of the washing programme put the combi detergent tablet in
the detergent dispenser.
Use of detergent