• Dishwasher detergents can cause chemical burns to eyes, mouth and throat.
Could endanger life! Comply with the safety instructions of the dishwasher de-
• The water in your dishwasher is not for drinking. Detergent residues may still be
present in your machine.
• Ensure that the door of the dishwasher is always closed when it is not being
loaded or unloaded. In this way you will avoid anybody tripping over the open
door and hurting themselves.
• Do not sit or stand on the open door.
• This appliance is designed to be operated by adults. Don't allow children to use
the dishwasher unsupervised.
• Keep all packaging well away from children. There is risk of suffocation.
• Keep all detergents in a safe place out of children's reach.
• Keep children well away from the dishwasher when the door is open.
• Check your dishwasher for any transport damage. Never connect a damaged
machine. If your dishwasher is damaged contact your supplier.
• All packaging must be removed before use.
• Any electrical and plumbing work required to install this appliance must be
carried out by a qualified and competent person.
• For safety reasons it is dangerous to alter the specifications or attempt to modify
this product in any way.
• Never use the dishwasher if the electrical supply cable and water hoses are
damaged; or if the control panel, work top or plinth area are damaged such that
the inside of the appliance is freely accessible. Contact your local Service Force
centre, in order to avoid hazard.
• All sides of the dishwasher must never be drilled to prevent damage to hydraulic
and electric components.