Care and cleaning
Before cleaning the filters ensure that the machine is switched off.
1. Open the door, remove the lower basket.
2. The dishwasher filter system compri-
ses a coarse filter (A), a microfilter
(B) and a flat filter. Unlock the filter
system using the handle on the mi-
crofilter, and remove the filter system.
3. Turn the handle about 1/4 a turn an-
ticlockwise and remove the filter sys-
4. Take hold of the coarse filter (A) by the
handle with the hole and remove
from the microfilter (B).
5. Clean all filters thoroughly under run-
6. Remove the flat filter from the base
of the washing compartment and
clean both faces thoroughly.
7. Put the flat filter back in the base of
the washing compartment and en-
sure that it fits perfectly.
8. Place the coarse filter (A) in the mi-
crofilter (B) and press together.
9. Put the filter combination in place
and lock by turning the handle clock-
wise to the stop. During this process
ensure that the flat filter does not protrude above the base of the washing