The radio won't turn on.
The radio does not charge.
The radio won't transmit.
Operational Temperature -4°F (-20°C) to +122°F(+50°C)
Things to Try
Charge the radio.
• Make sure the Battery Switch is in the
Ni-MH position (refer to page 6).
• Make sure you installed NiMH
• Make sure the AC adapter is fully
connected to the multifunction jack.
• Replace the batteries.
• Make sure you are not in scan mode.
• Make sure you are not trying to
transmit on a receive-only channel
or transmit at the wrong power level
for this channel (see the channel lists
starting on page 18 through page 24).
• Check the battery power level; charge
the battery before trying to transmit.
• Make sure the duration of each
transmission is less than 3 minutes.
All US/International/Canada marine channels
10 Weather channels
156 ~ 164 MHz
Transmit: 1.5 PPM (at 77°F/25°C)
Receive: 1.5 PPM (at 77°F/25°C)