Doc. No. 10596 ISSUE 1.1 DT310/DT330/DT710/DT730 USER GUIDE NEC Infrontia Corporation October, 2008...
Changes is periodically made to the information in the new editions. Efforts have been made to ensure that the contents of this manual are correct. Should you find any error, NEC welcomes your comments to improve our communications. Please contact NEC on 1800 036 136.
TABLE OF CONTENTS 1.INTRODUCTION General ....................Face Layout ..................Keys And Parts ..................Icon Display ..................Menu List ....................Simple Operation by Menu Key and Cursor Key ........2.TERMINAL SETUP Terminal Setup With the Up/Down Key ..........Terminal Setup With the Feature Key........... 3.BASIC OPERATION Login (DT700 Series Only) ..............
TABLE OF CONTENTS Conference ................... Call Park – System ................Station Busy/no Answer Options ............Outside Call Dialing Options..............Call Pickup.................... Paging....................Background Music ................Call Forwarding..................Selectable Display Messaging.............. Station Relocation................. Account Code Entry................Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)............5.DIRECTORY OPERATION Add New Data..................
NTRODUCTION General This guide explains how to operate DT Series (DT310/ DT710/DT330/DT730) under the following headings. CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION Explains the configuration of this guide and contains the following information. • Face layout of DT Series • Keys and Parts of DT Series •...
Face Layout DT310/DT710 (6-Button with LCD) DT310/DT710 (2-Button without LCD) Exit Help Feautre Recall Redial Conf Feautre Recall Answer Answer PQRS WXYZ Directory Message Menu PQRS WXYZ Redial Speaker Transfer HOLD Transfer Speaker HOLD DT710 Model shown above...
DT310 (6-Button with LCD) DT330/DT730 (24-Button with LCD) Exit Help Exit Help Feautre Recall Redial Conf Answer Feautre Recall PQRS WXYZ Directory Message Answer Menu PQRS WXYZ Transfer Speaker HOLD Redial Transfer Speaker HOLD Security button is equipped on DT730 only.
DT330/DT730 (32-Button with LCD) DT330/DT730 (DESI Less 8-Button) Exit Help Exit Help Scroll Feautre Recall Feautre Recall Answer Answer PQRS WXYZ Menu PQRS WXYZ Menu Redial Redial Speaker Transfer HOLD Speaker Transfer HOLD Lock button is equipped on DT730 only. Note: Lock button is equipped on DT730 only.
Keys And Parts (2) Programmable Keys These keys can be programmed as Flexible Line key/Programmable Feature Key by Web/PCPro. DT310/DT710 (2-Button without LCD) (3) Recall Press key to finish an outside call and hear the dial tone. (4) Feature Used to activate any features as terminal setup functions.
(12) Speaker Controls the built-in speaker which can be used for Hands Free dialing/monitoring.LED on key lights when key is active. DT310 supports half duplex handsfree. DT330 supports half/full duplex handsfree. (13) Transfer Allows the station user to transfer established calls to another station, without attendant assistance.
(3) LCD (Note 1) LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) provides DT Series activity information plus data, time and Softkey Operation. Exit Help The LCD on DT310/DT710 has 24-character/ 28-character, 3-line capability. 28 APR MON 8:45AM STA101 List Prog (10)
(4) Exit (12) Menu The user can exit from a screen mode by pressing From this key, the user can access to the functions this key. not normally used (such as terminal settings, downloads and access to XML applications) (5) Softkeys easily.
DT310 supports half duplex handsfree. DT330 supports half/full duplex handsfree. Note: DT310/DT710 (2-Button without LCD) does not have the Cursor Key. DT310 (6-Button (17)Transfer with LCD) also does not have the Cursor Key. Allows the station user to transfer established calls (14)Enter to another station, without attendant assistance.
(3) LCD (Note 1) LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) provides DT Series activity information plus data, time and Softkey Operation. The LCD on DT310/DT710 has 24-character/ 28-character, 3-line capability. Exit Help 28 APR MON 8:45AM...
(5) Softkeys (a) Icon Any feature shown at the bottom of the LCD is Status of the Line key such as Call termination, available. The appropriate feature key is displayed Call Hold or Busy, and setting on the Feature key on the screen according to the call handling are shown as Icons.
(b) Feature Key Information (8) Programmable Keys Feature Key Information displays the followings. These keys can be programmed as Flexible Line key/Programmable Feature Key by Web/PCPro. Maximum Description digits to be displayed (9) Scroll Key This key is used to turn over the page of 8LD - Name and Number Refer to Line Key...
(15) Cursor DT310/DT710 (2-Button without LCD and Note: By using this Key, DT Series user can access to DT310 [6-Button with LCD]) does not have various features with simple operation. the Cursor Key. - 4-way Scroll UP key - Enter Key...
This icon appears when there is a LED on key lights when key is active. missed call. Once the user has Missed Call DT310 supports half duplex handsfree. DT330 checked the missed call, this icon will disappear. supports half/full duplex handsfree.
Menu List Simple Operation by Menu Key and Cursor Key From the Menu List, the user can use various application features such as Directory and Call History. By using Menu Key and Cursor Key, DT Series user can have access to Call History, Directory and terminal To Display Menu List settings with simple operation.
This page is for your notes.
ERMINAL ETUP This chapter describes operating procedures for To Adjust Ringer Tone terminal settings by the UP/DOWN key and Feature Press the Up/Down key during ringing. keys. Various terminal settings such as display, sounds, password, and language are also available from Menu RING key.
Terminal Setup With the Feature To listen to the Incoming ring choices: STEP 1: Press Speaker and Dial 711. Microphone On/Off STEP 2: Dial 1 to listen to Intercom ring; Dial 2 to listen to Trunk ring. LED on Mic key shows the status of the built-in microphone.
-OR- For Trunk Ring: Dial code for the ring pattern you want to hear (Ring1-3, Melody 4-8). If you select Ring 1-3, a second screen prompts for the tone pattern (1-4). TONE No. Tone Range Ring Tone 1 Ring Tone 2 Ring Tone 3 Melody 4 Melody 5...
This page is for your notes.
ASIC PERATION Login (DT700 Series Only) Logout (DT700 Series Only) When login mode is activated, the following procedure is required. Press PROG Softkey. Enter login code and press Set Softkey. 28 APR MON 8:45AM (The station number is used as the Login code.) Enter password and press OK Softkey.
To Start Security Mode (DT730 Only) To Cancel Security Mode Display the Password Entry screen by either of the Press the Lock Key on the DT730. The following following operations. message is displayed on the LCD. • Press any key while the screen saver is activated.
EATURE PERATION ANSWERING CALLS Answering Outside Calls Using the Answer Key 1. Receive outside call. Ringing Calls 2. Press the Answer key. 1. Lift the handset. 3. Talk with the incoming calling party. 2. Start conversation. 4. When additional outside calls are received, press Note: When assigning the Delayed Ringing feature, the Answer key to place the current call on hold...
VOICE ANNOUNCE CALLS 2-11 MON 10:56AM To make: TALKING TO STA 12345 Conf 1. Dial the desired extension and Dial 1 or press Voice The second call may be placed on Hold. Note 1: Softkey. Note 2: Press the flashing Line key or Conf key to 2.
Trunk Queuing Speed Dial – System/Group/Station After pressing a busy Line key and receiving the trunk To dial a Station Speed Dial number: busy indication: 1. Press the Speaker key. 1. Dial # or press Trunk Queuing/Camp On key 2. Dial #7 (default Service Code). (Code 35).
To dial a Station Speed Dialing number: To dial a Group Speed Dialing number: 1. Press the Speaker key. 1. Press the Speaker key. 2. Dial #2 (default Service Code). 2. Dial #4 (default Service Code). -OR- -OR- Press the Redial key. Press the Redial key.
MICROPHONE CONTROL When you press the Speaker key once, you Note 3: turn your Speakerphone on. The second press 1. Press the MIC key. turns on Group Listen. Pressing the Speaker key a third time cancels the Group Listen 2. A lit MIC LED indicates that the MIC is on. feature.
TRANSFERRING CALLS To transfer a call directly to a personal voice Note 4: mailbox, dial 8 after dialing the station number. Using Manual Dial – With a call in progress: 2-13 WED 5:40PM HOLD STA 12345678 1. Press the Transfer key. InPg ExPg 2.
1. Press the Speaker key. CALL PARK – SYSTEM To Park a call in a system orbit: 2. Dial *6 and the Park orbit (01~64). You can Park internal or external calls. Note: ANS HOLD 1. Press the Park key (Code *04 + orbit). Park No.
To cancel a Callback: MW from STA 12345678 1. Press the idle Speaker key and dial 770. Call Cncl -OR- Note: If the called extension does not answer, dial 0 or press your Message Waiting key to Press the Camp-On key (Code 35). automatically leave a message.
2. Dial Department Step Code (2) to call the next Tone Override available Department Group member. To send off hook signals to an extension busy on a call: 3. Repeat step 2 to call other Department Group Note: Your extension may send off hook signals members.
OUTSIDE CALL DIALING OPTIONS Memo Dial To store a number while you are on a call: Save Number Dialed 1. While on a call, press the Memo Dial key To save the outside number you just dialed (up to 24 (Code 31).
4. Lift the handset when the called party answers. programming, the telephone’s display will show: Note: When using trunks with answer supervision, “Check List”. the Repeat Redial feature automatically cancels. Line 001 NEC America 2142622000 Line 001 00:27 Conf Prog Repeat Dial Conf Rpt Save...
1. Press the Call History key (Code 08) or press the 2. Press the Group Call Pickup key (Code 24). LIST Softkey and CID. -OR- Note: The last addition to the list is displayed. Dial 756 or *#. 2. Press the Arrow Down Softkey to scroll through the list of numbers in memory.
2. Dial 701 and the Paging Zone number (0~9 or 00~64). 2-14 THU 4:32PM Note: Dialing 0 or 00 calls All Call Internal Paging. Group No. 3. Dial *1 and the Combined Paging Group code 1~8 or 0 (for Internal/External All Call). Directed Call Pickup The display indicates the Combined Paging as Note:...
Dial 764 and the zone number (if your extension is -OR- not in the zone called). Dial 703 and the External Paging Zone code (1~8 or 0 for All Call). -OR- Press the Meet Me Conference/Paging Pickup 2-14 THU 4:20PM key (Code 23) if your extension is in the zone ZONE called.
CALL FORWARDING Your Call Forwarding Programmable Note: Function Key goes OFF. Call Forwarding All Calls (CF/A) Call Forwarding Busy/No Answer (B/NA) Forwards all calls immediately. Forwards all calls on busy or after a preset number of rings. To Set: 1. Lift Handset and press CF/A Key or dial 741. To Set: 1.
Call Forwarding Both Ring IN MEETING UNTIL 08:48 Rings both extensions. STA 12345678 List Prog To Set: 3. Use VOL UP or VOL DOWN keys to scroll through 1. Lift Handset and dial 745. the messages. 4. For messages 1~8 and 10, enter digits to append CF-Both Ring the message, if needed.
5. When successfully completed, a confirmation tone Intercom calls to extensions with Selectable Note: will be heard and the display will show “completed”. Display Messaging set will receive a DND signal and receive the display message on 6. Press the Speaker key twice. their telephone’s display instead of ringing the display.
To enter an Account Code before dialing the outside If you hear “stutter” dial tone after dial the Note: number: number, ARS is requesting that you enter an Automatic Route Selection Authorization If your system has Forced Account Codes, you must Code.
Multiple AIC Agent Log In AIC Agent Log In To log in: To log in: 1. Press the ACD LOG IN/LOG OUT key (Code *10). 1. Press the ACD LOG IN/LOG OUT key (Code *10). -OR- - OR – Press the Speaker key and dial the AIC Log In Press the Speaker key and dial the AIC Log In service code –...
The ACD Rest Mode key lights. If the Rest When the Queue Status Display key is pressed, Note: Note: Mode key is pressed while the agent is on an the queue status of the extension’s group is active call, the key will flash until the agent displayed.
7. Enter the name associated with the Speed Dialing Using the Headset with Automatic Answer for number (display telephones only): ACD Agents: 1. With the multiline terminal in an idle state, press the Use this Key for Entering Names Feature key. keypad When you want to..
8. Press Hold. Function Function Additional Data Number 9. Press the Speaker key to hang up. Not Defined Line Keys/Programmable Function Keys Extension number or any DSS / One- numbers (up to 24 digits). Touch The following functions can be assigned to Line Keys if Press HOLD to write.
Function Function Function Additional Data Function Additional Data Number Number External Group External Paging Number Step Call Paging (1-8) DND / FWD External All Call Override Call Paging Message Waiting Internal Group Internal Paging Number Room Monitoring Paging (01-64) Handset Internal All Call Transmission Paging...
Function Function Function Additional Data Function Additional Data Number Number Automatic --Not Used-- Answer with --Not Used-- Delay Message --Not Used-- Start --Not Used-- External Call Forward by Door --Not Used-- Keypad Facility Extension Name Change Keypad Hold Key General Purpose Keypad LED Operation RETRIEVE Key...
Function Function Additional Data Number Dterm IP Call 0=Pause Conversation 1=Re-recording Recording 2=Address Function (VMSU) 3=Erase 4=Urgent Page Drop Key Directory Dialing Private Call Refuse Caller ID Refuse Dial-In Mode Switching --Not Used-- --Not Used-- Live Recording Call Attendant 97: Doorphone (1-8:Doorphone No.)
This page is for your notes.
IRECTORY PERATION This chapter explains the Directory function of DT Series. By using Directory function, the user can make a call with simple operation. Directory function can register up to 500 records. The user can add/view/edit/delete these records. Add New Data Find Registered Data Make a Call From Directory Delete All Directory Data...
STEP 5: Enter a name or telephone number to be Add New Data registered in the directory using the dial pad. STEP 1: Press Menu key. The menu screen is STEP 6: After entering the name or telephone, press displayed in LCD. the Hold key.
STEP 4: Select a search method from the following Find Registered Data list. STEP 1: Press Menu Key. The menu screen is displayed in the LCD. (DT7XX menu shown) Search Method Description Search data from the name list 1. Name STEP 2: Select 2.
Make a Call From Directory Delete All Directory Data STEP 1: Display the detailed data for a target party STEP 1: Display the main directory screen. (see Find Registered Data). [Detail] [Detail] Name:Abe Shintaro Name:Abe Shintaro The following display is an example of dial by name. STEP 2: To delete all the registered data, press the Enter Key or 4: Softkey to delete all the data.
Select a search method to be deleted. Select one by using the Cursor key or Softkey. The example below displays a specific group deleted. Select Group 01. [Directory] STEP 3: Select 1: NEC. [Directory] STEP 4: Press the DEL Softkey to delete the appropriate Directory data.
ISTORY PERATION This chapter explains the Call History function of DT Series. By using the Call History function, the user can make a call with a simple operation. The Incoming Call History can register up to 50 records. The Outgoing Call History can resister up to 10 records. View Call History Make a Call From Call History Store Call History Data to Speed Dial...
STEP 4: The detailed information of the last call is View Call History displayed. STEP 1: Press Menu Key. The menu screen is displayed in the LCD. STEP 2: Select 1. History by using Cursor Key, Digit Key (1) or Softkey. (DT7XX menu shown) Note: Use the Cursor key to display the next/former records.
Make a Call From Call History Store Call History Data to Speed Dial STEP 1: Display the Call History data of the target telephone number referring to Make a Call STEP 1: Display the Call History data of the target from Call History.
STEP 5: Select One to delete a single call or All to Delete Call History Data delete all call history. STEP 1: Press the Menu key. The menu screen is displayed in the LCD. STEP 2: Select 1. Call History by using the Cursor Key, Digit Key (1), or Softkey.
NEC Australia Pty Ltd INT-2078 (UNIV)