Assigning a name to the printer
Use the following procedure to assign a name:
1. Double-click the Epson Namer icon.
The EPSON Namer utility should be located on your hard
drive if you installed it. If you have not installed it, insert
the Printer Software for EPSON Stylus
CD-ROM into your computer's CD-ROM drive and open
the utility from there. (If you use the floppy disk version,
insert it in a disk drive and open the utility from there.)
2. Click the EPSON Stylus(AT) icon in the Device Types window.
3. If there are multiple AppleTalk zones at your site, select the
zone where the printer is located.
4. Under New Name, enter a name for your printer. You should
assign a name that clearly distinguishes your printer from
others on the network.
5. Click Rename and then click Done to quit the EPSON
Using the Chooser to select your printer
After you install the printer software, you need to open the
Chooser to select your printer. You have to choose the printer
only the first time you use it or whenever you want to switch to
another printer. Your Macintosh will always print using the
last printer selected.