After powering up the unit for the first time, it will prompt you to select Main/Wired mode or Extension/Wireless mode.
Each system must have one phone on Main/Wired mode and can have up to 10 other 25260s on Extension/Wireless
mode. The phone set to Main/Wired mode must be plugged into a phone line, and the phones set to Extension/Wireless
mode must be registered to the phone set to Main/Wired mode.The base displays the current date, time and the Soft keys.
NOTE: The Soft keys will change according to the status of the unit.
NOTE: The base LCD has a dedicated "SET CLOCK" icon flashing when the clock
is not set. Please go to menu "Phone Setting- Date /Time" to set the clock.
The system uses a menu structure to give you access to all of the built-in features. You have the following menu
options in the main menu:
NOTE: During programming, you may press the BACK Soft key (left) at any time to exit the sub-menu
and return to the main menu, or press exit key to exit programming and return to standby screen.
NOTE: If no key is pressed for 30 seconds, the handset or base will automatically exit programming
and return to standby screen.
1. Make sure your phone is IDLE (not in Talk mode).
2. Press the MENU soft key (left) to go to the main menu.
3. Press VOL (- or +) button to scroll to Select Mode.
4. Press SELECT soft key (right) to confirm and you may select
Main/Wired Mode or EXT/Wireless Mode.
Note: Each system of 25260s must have one phone set to Main/Wired
mode with a wired connection to the phone lines.
From the Select Mode Menu:
1. Press the VOL (- or +) button to scroll to Main/Wired Mode.
2. Press SELECT Sof key, the screen display Please Plug In A Phone Line.
3. Press Yes soft key to confirm.
Select Mode, Phone Setting, Display Setting, SoundSetting, Voice Mail and