The Soil Settler soil removal system cleans by spraying a mixture
3. Remove collected particles from the screen with your fingers
of hot, clean water and detergent against soiled dishes,
or a paper towel.
To clean the Soil Settler
1. Wait at least 20 minutes after a cycle for the heating element
to cool down.
2. Unload and slide the bottom rack forward. (Remove bottom
rack if necessary to reach filter screen.)
4. Replace the bottom rack with the rack bumpers facing the
NOTE: Do not clean the dishwasher
interior until it has cooled.
Before using your dishwasher, remove all packaging materials. Read this entire Use and Care Guide. You will find important safety
and useful operating tips.
Plug into a grounded
3 prong outlet.
Do not remove ground prong.
Do not use an adapter.
Do not use an extension
Failure to follow these instructions can result in death,
fire, or electrical shock.
A power supply of 120 volts, 60 Hz AC, 15 or 20 amps, is
1. Plug into a grounded 3 prong outlet.
2. Rinse aid is essential for good drying. Be sure to fill the
dispenser before you use your new dishwasher. Each filling
will last about 1 to 3 months depending on your usage.
3. Scrape large food soil and hard items (toothpicks or bones)
Properly load the dishwasher. (See "Dishwasher
Load dishes with space in between so water will reach the
soiled surfaces. Make sure nothing keeps the spray arm(s)
from spinning freely.
Add detergent. Always use a quality brand detergent. (See
Push door firmly closed. The door latches automatically.
hot water at the sink where you will connect dishwasher
water is hot. (See "Dishwasher Efficiency Tips.") Turn off the
water and hook the dishwasher to the faucet. (See
the Dishwasher.") Turn on the hot water.
7. Press the desired cycle and option selections. (See
"Dishwasher Use.") Turn the Cycle Control knob to the
desired cycle to start.