• You should see the Contents section of the Acer Resource Center.
• Click the install icon for the item you want to install, then follow
the onscreen instructions to complete the installation. Repeat
this step for each item you want to reinstall.
If you are reinstalling from a Drivers and Applications Backup on a DVD or
1. Insert the Drivers and Applications Backup into the disc drive or
connect it to a free USB port.
• If you inserted a DVD wait for Acer Resource Center to start.
• If Acer Resource Center does not start automatically, press the
Windows key + <E>, then double-click on the optical drive icon.
• If you are using a USB drive, press the Windows key + <E>, then
double-click on the drive that contains the backup. Double-click on
46 - Recovery