- Your device and its enhancements may contain small parts. Keep them out of the
reach of small children.
Do not attempt to service this product yourself, as opening or removing covers may
expose you to dangerous voltage points or other risks. Refer all servicing to qualified
Unplug this product from the wall outlet and refer servicing to qualified service personnel
- The power cord or plug is damaged, cut or frayed.
- Liquid was spilled into the product.
- The product was exposed to rain or water.
- The product has been dropped or the case has been damaged.
- The product exhibits a distinct change in performance, indicating a need for service.
- The product does not operate normally after following the operating instructions.
- Note: Adjust only those controls that are covered by the operating instructions, since
improper adjustment of other controls may result in damage and will often require
extensive work by a qualified technician to restore the product to normal condition.
Guidelines for safe battery usage
This computer uses a Lithium-ion battery. Do not use it in a humid, wet or corrosive
environment. Do not put, store or leave your product in or near a heat source, in a high
temperature location, in strong direct sunlight, in a microwave oven or in a pressurized
container, and do not expose it to temperatures over 60° C (140° F). Failure to follow these
guidelines may cause the battery to leak acid, become hot, explode or ignite and cause
injury and/or damage.
Do not pierce, open or disassemble the battery. If the battery leaks and you come into
contact with the leaked fluids, rinse thoroughly with water and seek medical attention
8 - Safety and comfort