- If an extension cord is used with this product, make sure that the total ampere rating
of the equipment plugged into the extension cord does not exceed the extension cord
ampere rating. Also, make sure that the total rating of all products plugged into the
wall outlet does not exceed the fuse rating.
- Do not overload a power outlet, strip or receptacle by plugging in too many devices.
The overall system load must not exceed 80% of the branch circuit rating. If power
strips are used, the load should not exceed 80% of the power strip's input rating.
- This product's AC adapter is equipped with a three-wire grounded plug. The plug only
fits in a grounded power outlet. Make sure the power outlet is properly grounded
before inserting the AC adapter plug. Do not insert the plug into a non-grounded
power outlet. Contact your electrician for details.
- Warning! The grounding pin is a safety feature. Using a power outlet that is not
properly grounded may result in electric shock and/or injury.
- Note: The grounding pin also provides good protection from unexpected noise
produced by other nearby electrical devices that may interfere with the performance
of this product.
- The system can be powered using a wide range of voltages; 100 to 120 or 220 to 240
V AC. The power cord included with the system meets the requirements for use in
the country/region where the system was purchased. Power cords for use in other
countries/regions must meet the requirements for that country/region. For more
information on power cord requirements, contact an authorized reseller or service
Protecting your hearing
- Warning! Permanent hearing loss may occur if earphones or headphones
are used at high volume for prolonged periods of time.
To protect your hearing, follow these instructions.
- Increase the volume gradually until you can hear clearly and comfortably.
- Do not increase the volume level after your ears have adjusted.
- Do not listen to music at high volumes for extended periods.
6 - Safety and comfort