- Keep your display clean.
- Keep your head at a higher level than the top edge of the display so your eyes point
downward when looking at the middle of the display.
- Adjust the display brightness and/or contrast to a comfortable level for enhanced text
readability and graphics clarity.
- Eliminate glare and reflections by:
placing your display in such a way that the side faces the window or any light source,
minimizing room light by using drapes, shades or blinds,
using a task light,
changing the display's viewing angle,
using a glare-reduction filter,
using a display visor, such as a piece of cardboard extended from the display's top
- Avoid adjusting your display to an awkward viewing angle.
- Avoid looking at bright light sources for extended periods of time.
Developing good work habits
The following work habits make computer use more relaxing and productive:
- Take short breaks regularly and often.
- Perform some stretching exercises.
- Breathe fresh air as often as possible.
- Exercise regularly and maintain a healthy body.
- Warning! We do not recommend using the computer on a couch or bed. If this is
unavoidable, work for only short periods, take breaks regularly, and do some
- Note: For more information, please refer to "Regulations and safety notices" on
Safety and comfort - 15