- Do not increase the volume to block out noisy surroundings.
- Decrease the volume if you can't hear people speaking near you.
Bundled dummy cards
- Note: Information in this section may not apply to your computer.
Your computer shipped with plastic dummies installed in the card slots. Dummies protect
unused slots from dust, metal objects or other particles. Save the dummies for use when
no cards are in the slots.
- Do not use this product near water.
- Do not place this product on an unstable cart, stand or table. If the product falls, it
could be seriously damaged.
- Slots and openings are provided for ventilation to ensure reliable operation of the
product and to protect it from overheating. These openings must not be blocked or
covered. The openings should never be blocked by placing the product on a bed,
sofa, rug or other similar surface. This product should never be placed near or over
a radiator or heat register, or in a built-in installation unless proper ventilation is
- Never push objects of any kind into this product through cabinet slots as they may
touch dangerous voltage points or short-out parts that could result in a fire or electric
shock. Never spill liquid of any kind onto or into the product.
- To avoid damage of internal components and to prevent battery leakage, do not
place the product on a vibrating surface.
- Never use it under sporting, exercising, or any vibrating environment which will
probably cause unexpected short current or damage rotor devices, HDD, Optical
drive, and even exposure risk from lithium battery pack.
- The bottom surface, areas around ventilation openings and AC adapter may get hot.
To avoid injury, ensure they do not come in contact with your skin or body.
Safety and comfort - 7