Your safety and the safety of others are very important.
We have provided many important safety messages in this manual and on your appliance. Always read and obey all safety
This is the safety alert symbol.
This symbol alerts you to potential hazards that can kill or hurt you and others.
All safety messages will follow the safety alert symbol and either the word "DANGER" or "WARNING."
These words mean:
You can be killed or seriously injured if you don't immediately
You can be killed or seriously injured if you don't follow
All safety messages will tell you what the potential hazard is, tell you how to reduce the chance of injury, and tell you what can
happen if the instructions are not followed.
To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury to persons when using the refrigerator, follow basic precautions,
including the following:
• Plug into a grounded 3 prong outlet.
• Do not remove ground prong.
• Do not use an adapter.
 Do not use an extension cord.
• Disconnect power before servicing.
• Replace all parts and panels before operating.
• Remove doors from your old refrigerator.
• Use nonflammable
• Keep flammable materials and vapors, such as gasoline,
away from refrigerator.
• Use two or more people to move and install refrigerator.
• Disconnect power before installing ice maker (on ice maker
kit ready models only).
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
of Your Old Refrigerator
Remove doors from your old refrigerator.
Failure to do so can result in death or brain damage.
IMPORTANT: Child entrapment and suffocation are not problems
of the past. Junked or abandoned refrigerators are still dangerous
- even if they will sit for "just a few days." If you are getting rid of
your old refrigerator, please follow these instructions to help
Before You Throw Away Your Old Refrigerator
Take off the doors.
Leave the shelves in place so that children may not easily