Your model may have some or all of these features. Features that
can be purchased separately as product accessories are labeled
with the word "Accessory." Not all accessories will fit all models.
See the "Assistance or Service" section if you are interested in
purchasing one of the accessories.
information to know about glass shelves
Do not clean glass shelves or covers with warm water when
they are cold. Shelves and covers may break if exposed to
changes or impact, such as bumping.
For your protection,
tempered glass is designed to shatter
into many small, pebble-size pieces. This is normal. Glass
shelves and covers are heavy. Use special care when
removing them to avoid impact from dropping.
The shelves in your refrigerator are adjustable to match your
individual storage needs.
Storing similar food items together in your refrigerator and
adjusting the shelves to fit different heights of items will make
finding the exact item you want easier. It will also reduce the
amount of time the refrigerator door is open, and save energy.
Shelves and Glass Shelves (on some models)
To Remove and Replace a Shelf:
1. Remove items from the shelf.
2. Slide the shelf straight out to the stop.
3. Depending on your model, lift back or front of the shelf past
the stop. Slide shelf out the rest of the way.
4. Replace the shelf by sliding the back of the shelf into the track
in the wall of the cabinet.
5. Guide the front of the shelf into the shelf track. Be sure to slide
the shelf in all the way.
and Replace the Meat Drawer:
1. Slide meat drawer out to the stop.
2. Lift front of meat drawer with one hand while supporting
bottom of drawer with other hand. Slide drawer out the rest of
3. Replace the drawer by sliding it back in fully past the drawer
Cover (on some models)
and Replace the Meat Drawer
1. Remove the meat drawer.
2. Push the cover back to release the rear clips from the shelf.
Tilt the cover up at the front, and pull it forward.
3. Replace the meat drawer cover by fitting the notches and
clips on the cover over the rear and center crossbars on the
4. Lower cover into place and pull the cover forward to secure
the rear clips onto the shelf.
5. Replace the meat drawer.
NOTE: In some models the meat pan moves sideways on the
shelf to allow for flexible positioning.
Meat Storage Guide
Store most meat in original wrapping as long as it is airtight and
Rewrap if necessary. See the following chart for
storage times. When storing meat longer than the times given,
freeze the meat.
Fresh fish or shellfish .........................
use same day as purchased
Chicken, ground beef, variety meats (liver) ...................... 1-2 days
Cold cuts, steaks/roasts
Cured meats ...................................................................
Leftovers - Cover leftovers with plastic wrap, aluminum foil, or
plastic containers with tight lids.
and Replace a Drawer.
1. Slide crisper(s) straight out to the stop. Lift the front and slide
the crisper(s) out the rest of the way.
2. Replace the crisper(s) by sliding the crisper(s) in fully past the