Measure from the bottom of the air deflector to the bottom of
the hood outlet.
A. Air deflector
B. Vent clamp
C. X = length to cut vent duct
D. Vent duct
E. Exhaust outlet
3. Cut the duct to the measured size (X).
4. Remove the air deflector.
5. Slide the duct onto the bottom of the air deflector.
6. Place the assembled air deflector and duct over the exhaust
outlet from the hood.
7. Reassemble the air deflector to the duct cover bracket with
4 assembly screws.
8. Seal connections with vent clamps.
power before servicing.
Replace all parts and panels before operating.
Failure to do so can result in death or electrical
Remove the knockout in the terminal box cover and install a
UL listed or CSA approved V£' strain relief.
B. Terminal box cover
Run home power supply cable through strain relief, into
• :: 7
A. Home power supply cable
B. UL fisted or CSA approved strain relief
C. Black wires
D. UL fisted wire connectors
E. White wires
F. Green (or bare) and yellow-green
Use UL listed wire connectors
and connect black wires (C)
2. Remove terminal box cover.