Doors and Hinges
NOTE: Graphic may be reversed if door swing is reversed.
1. Replace the parts for the bottom hinge as shown. Tighten
screws. Replace the refrigerator door.
NOTE: Provide additional support for the doors while the
hinges are being moved. Do not depend on the door magnets
to hold the doors in place while you are working.
2. Assemble the parts for the center hinge as shown and tighten
all screws. See Center Hinge graphic. Replace the freezer
3. Assemble the parts for the top hinge as shown. See Top
Hinge graphic. Do not tighten screws completely.
4. Line up the doors so that the bottom of the freezer door
aligns evenly with the top of the refrigerator door. Tighten all
1. Check all holes to make sure that hole plugs and screws are
in place. Reinstall top hinge cover. See Top Hinge graphic.
Plug into a grounded
3 prong outlet.
Do not remove ground prong.
Do not use an adapter.
Do not use an extension
Failure to follow these instructions can result in death,
fire, or electrical
2. Plug into a grounded 3 prong outlet.
3. Reset the controls. See "Using the Control(s)."
4. Return all removable door parts to doors and food to