1. Remove the power assembly from the
dust drum and set aside.
7. Turn the drum upright.
2. Tqrn the dust drum upside down on the
3. Insert the caster feet into the bottom of
drum, as shown (4 places).
4. Push on the caster foot until the foot is
flush with bottom of the dust drum.
5. Insert the caster stem into the socket of
the caster foot, as shown (4 places).
6. Push on the caster until the ball on the
caster stem is inserted all the way into
the socket. You will hear the ball snap
into the socket and the caster will swivel
easily when positioning is correct.
Dust Drum ----
1. Line up vacuum port in power assembly
with drain cap located on the front of
2. Place power assembly on top of drum
with the handles snug against the drum
3. Be sure power assembly completely
covers the top of the drum so leakage
does not occur.
4. Push down on top of the handles to
cause the flexible lockingtabs to hook
onto the drum lip of the channel.
5. Make sure that the lockingtabs are
snapped in place to prevent the power
assembly from coming off. (See inset
Do Not Force Rexlble
Tab Beyond Stop Tab
Flexible Locking Tabs