1. Remove the power assembly from the
dust drum and set aside.
2. Turn the dust drum upside down on the
3. Insert the caster feet into the bottom of
drum, as shown (4 places).
4. Push on the caster foot until the foot is
flush with bottom of the dust drum.
5. Insert the caster stem into the socket of
the caster foot, as shown (4 places).
6. Push on the caster until the ball on the
caster stem is inserted all the way into
the socket. You will hear the ball snap
into the socket and the caster will swiv-
el easily when positioning is correct.
7. Turn the drum upright.
1. Line up front (label) of power assembly
with Vacuum port located on the front
of the drum.
NOTE: Power assembly must be aligned
with drum for proper attachment.
2. Place power assembly on top of drum.
3. Be sure power assembly completely
covers the top of the drum so leakage
does not occur. Notch on power
assembly must fit into slot on drum.
4. Push down on top of handles to cause
flexible locking tabs to hook onto the
5. Make sure that the locking tabs are
snapped into place to prevent the lid
from coming off (see detail below).
6. To remove the power assembly,
reverse above directions.
Tab Pummed Out
•and Pull Out