1. Remove the power assembly from the
drum and set aside.
2. Turn the drum upside down on the
3. Insert the caster feet into the bottom of
drum, as shown (4 places).
4. Push on the caster foot until the foot is
flush with bottom of the drum.
5. Insert the caster stem into the socket of
the caster foot, as shown (4 places).
6. Push on the caster until the ball on the
caster stem is inserted all the way into
the socket. You will hear the ball snap
into the socket and the caster will
swivel easily when positioning is
7. Turn the drum upright.
1. Line up front (label and switch side) of
power assembly with drain cap and
Vac port located on the front of the
Note: Power assembly must be aligned
with drum for proper attachment.
2. Place power assembly on top of drum.
3. Be sure power assembly completely
covers the top of the drum so leakage
does not occur.
4. Upon releasing flexible latches, the
power assembly will attach to the
5. To remove the power assembly, lift up
on the flexible latches and remove from