1. Carefully put the tilter onto the filter cage by sliding it over
the center ring covering the 3 slots until it rests on the Id.
2_ Place the hole of the filter plate over threaded screw of the
3. Gently push on the filter plate in order for the rubber ring of
the filter to seat inside the circular channel of the filter
4. Place filter nut onto threaded screw and tighten it down.
Finger tighten only.
Lever of filter nut should
be away from otate as
CAUTION: Do not overtighten as this will deform or
crack the filter plate or filter cage. Filter nut lever
should be away from plate.
1. Turn the dust drum upside down on the floor.
2, Insert the caster feet into the bottom of drum, as shown,
3, Push on the caster foot until the foot is flush with bottom of
the dust drum,
4. Insert the caster stem into the socket of the caster foot, as
shown. (4 places)
5. Push on the caster until the ball on the caster stern is
inserted all the way into the socket. You will be able to
hear the ball snap into the socket and the caster will
swivel easily when positioning is correct,
6. Turn the drum upright.
NOTE: If your casters are noisy, you may put a drop of oil on
the roller shaft to make them quieter,
Caster Ball -'_
1. Line up vacuum port in top assembly with drain cap locat-
ed on the front of the drum.
2. Place lid on top of drum with the handles snug against the
NOTE: Be sure lid completely covers the top of the drum so
leakage cannot occur.
3. Push down on top of the handles to cause the flexible lock-
ing tabs to hook onto the drum lip of the channel,
NOTE: Make sure that the locking tabs are snapped in place
to prevent the lid from coming off.
4, Insert the flexible plastic end of the hose, which is opposite
the swivel end, into the vacuum port directly above the
5. Place the rectangular nozzle securely on the swivel end of
the hose and thevac is ready for use.
NOTE: The swivel end of the hose is removable
hoses are needed to be attached for more length, accessory
Do Not Force Flexible Tab
Beyond Step Tab