1. Carefully put the filter onto the filter cage by sliding it over the
center ring covering the 3 slots until it rests on the lid.
2. Place the hole of the filter plate over threaded screw of the
3. Gently push on the filter plate in order for the rubber ring of
the filter to seat inside the circular channel of the filter.
4.Place filter nut onto threaded screw and tighten it down.
Finger tighten only.
NOTE: Lever of filter nut should be away from plate as shown.
CAUTION: Do not overtighten
as this will deform or
crack the filter plate or filter cage. Filter nut lever
should be away from plate.
Caster/Caster Foot Assembly
1. Turn the dust drum upside down on the floor.
2. Insert the caster feet into the bottom of drum, as shown. (4
3. Push on the caster foot until the foot is flush with bottom of
the dust drum.
4. Insert the caster stem into the socket of the caster foot, as
shown. (4 places)
5. Push on the caster until the ball on the caster stem is
inserted all the way into the socket. You will be able to hear
the ball snap into the socket and the caster will swivel easily
when positioning is correct.
6. Turn the drum upright.
NOTE: If your casters ere noisy, you may put a drop of oil on
the roller shaf_to make them quieter.
To Store Your Accessories
handles and accessories
over rings on
caster feet storage. The 1-1/4" accessories fit over the inner
ring, and the 2-1/2" accessories fit over the outer ring.
2.To remove handles and accessories, lightly rotate and pull
NOTE: Not provided on all models.
1. Line up vacuum port in top assembly with drain cap located
on the front of the drum.
2. Place lid on top of drum with the handles snug against the
NOTE: Be sure lid completely covers the top of the drum so
leakage cannot occur.
3. Push down on top of the handles to cause the flexible
lockingtabs to hook onto the drum lipof the channel.
NOTE: Make sure that the locking tabs are snapped in place
to prevent the lid from coming off.
4. Insert the flexible plastic end of the hose, which is opposite
the swivel end, into the vacuum port directly above the drain.
5. Place the utility nozzle securely on the swivel end of the
hose and the vac is ready for use.
NOTE: The swivel end of the hose is removable if more hoses
are needed to be attached for more length from the vac. Hose
Do Not Force Flexible
Tab Beyond Stop Tab