1. Remove the power assembly from the
dust drum and set aside.
2. Turn the dust drum upside down on the
3. Insert the caster feet into the bottom of
drum, as shown (4 places).
4. Push on the caster foot until the foot is
flush with bottom of the dust drum.
5. Insert the caster stem into the socket of
the caster foot, as shown (4 places).
6. Push on the caster until the ball on the
caster stem is inserted all the way into
the socket. You will hear the ball snap
into the socket and the caster will swiv-
el easily when positioning is correct.
7. Turn the drum upright.
Wet/Dry Vac Assembly
1, Line up front (label and switch side) of
power assembly with drain cap and vac
port located on the front of the drum.
Note: Power assembly must be aligned
with drum for proper attachment.
2, Place power assembly on top of drum.
3, Be sure power assembly completely
covers the top of the drum so leakage
does not occur.
4. Upon releasing flexible latches, the
power assembly will attach to the drum.
5. To remove the power assembly, lift up
on the flexible latches and remove from