USING THE ROUTER WITH THE ROUTER TABLE
1. Read the and understand entire Product Manual for the router.
2. Always plug the router into the switched outlet in the router table. Never plug
a router-table-mounted router into another power source.
3. Make sure the router-table switch is off. Lock-on the router switch.
4. Plug the router-table cord into a power source.
5. Turn on the power to the router table by pulling out the ON/OFF switch.
6. Always control the power to the router with the router-table switch whenever
the router is mounted on the table.
1. Read the and understand
Manual for the router.
2. Adjust the fence to support the work piece to be cut.
NOTE: The work piece must always be held tight against the fence.
that all router adjustments
are securely locked before supplying
power to the router.
4. Feed the work piece from right to left.
The direction of feed for the work piece is always against the
sharp edges of the cutter and into the rotation of the cutter. Failure to follow this
rule can result in serious personal injury.