MOdEL # 81338 36" (7)-dRAwER CAbiNET
MOdEL # 2915 46" (13)-dRAwER CAbiNET
call 800.366.7278 for service parts. Refer to Service
Parts drawing for full listing of Service Parts.
locatiNG moDel # iNformatioN
Model numbers and other information required for service parts is
located on a label on the interior right side of the top most drawer.
• Empty weight of 36" cabinet is 308 lbs.
• Empty weight of 46" cabinet is 472 lbs.
• The maximum product weight, including contents, for the 36"
model should be no more than 1800 pounds.
• The maximum product weight, including contents, for the 46"
model should be no more than 3000 pounds.
• The maximum weight for each (2) inch deep drawer is (120)
• The maximum weight for each (3) inch deep drawer is (200)
• The maximum weight for each (4) - (6) inch deep drawer is
• The maximum weight for each drawer (9) inches deep or more
is (400) pounds.
• For casters, use high quality bearing grease, (yearly).
• Lubricate the slides with grease or equivalent,(twice yearly.)
• Lubricate lock and locking system components with graphite,
distributed by Sears brands Management Corporation, Hoffman Estates, iL 60179
ball bearing slides
• Periodically the drawer fronts, drawer trim, and other surfaces
should be cleaned with a mild detergent and water.
• Auto wax will preserve the unit's luster finish. Apply the wax as to
a car. The wax will also help protect the unit against scratches.
• Grease and oil can be removed with most standard cleaning
fluids. For safety, use a nonflammable cleaning fluid.
• if drawer liners are supplied, it is recommended they are used
to protect the finish inside the drawers and to make the drawers
easier to clean. The drawer liners may be cleaned with soap and
is used to indicate a hazardous situation which,
if not avoided, will result in serious injury or death.
indicates a hazardous situation which, if not
avoided, could result in serious injury or death.
cautioN is used to indicate a hazardous situation which, if not
avoided, may result in minor injury, moderate injury, or property
cautioN: Read and follow all Safety Rules and Operating
instructions before first use of this product.
• Do Not stand on this product. You may fall or cause product
• Do Not open more than one drawer. The product may be-
come unstable and tip.
• Do Not step in the drawers. You may fall or cause product to
• Do Not mount this product on a truck bed or any other moving
• Do Not move the product prior to closing and locking all the
drawers. The drawers could come open and make the product
unstable and tip.
• Wear safety Glasses when removing or repositioning
• Do Not pull this product when moving it. Push the product to
prevent personal injury.
• use the braKes when not moving this product. This will
prevent the product from rolling.
• Do Not alter this product in any manner. For example, do not
weld external lockbars or attach electrical equipment.
• Keep the product on level surfaces. The product may become
unstable and tip if stored or moved on an uneven surface.
• be careful when closing the cover. Remove hands before
the cover closes completely.
• This product is not designed to be directly lifted with a fork lift,
or to be towed with any mechanical devices.
• The maximum weight for each drawer should never be ex-
• Only transport this product empty. Properly secure when
• Do Not exceed maximum product weight, including contents.
See Operations Sections: Capacities for more information.
use aDequate maNpoWer WheN liftiNG or mov-
iNG the chest or cabiNet.
Rev A - F1848