III - Using the Coffee Grinder
- Take the coffee grinder out of its packaging and clean the lid (D) with hot water.
Wipe the jug (B) with a dry or slightly moistened cloth.
- Place the motor unit (A) on a smooth, clean and dry surface.
- Connect your appliance.
- Place the coffee beans to be ground in the jug (B).
- You can use the lid (D) to measure the quantity to grind.
- Place the lid (D) in the jug (B) and hold it down for a few seconds.
- Do not run your mill continuously for more than 30 seconds.
- Wait for the blade (C) to come to a complete stop before opening the lid (D).
- Disconnect the appliance before cleaning it.
IV - Practical hints
Do not use the appliance continuously for more than 30 seconds.
Your coffee-mill can grind up to 85 g of coffee.
V - Cleaning
- Unplug the appliance
- Clean the appliance with a fine brush.
- Do not use abrasive scouring sponges or objects containing metallic parts.
- Never immerse the motor unit (A) in water. Wipe it with a dry or slightly moistened
VI - What to do if your appliance does not work ?
First check the electrical connection and then that the lid (D) is correctly positioned
on the jug (B).
Your coffee grinder will not run correctly unless you follow these instructions.
If you have carefully followed all these instructions and your appliance still
does not work, call our Helpline for expert help and advice:
0845 602 1454 – UK
(01) 4751947 – Ireland
or consult our website - www.krups.co.uk
VII - Electrical or electronical product at end of service life
Environment protection first !
Your appliance contains valuable materials which can be recovered
Leave it at a local civic waste collection point.