7.1 Using the detergent
7.2 Using the combi detergent
When you use tablets, that contain salt
and rinse aid, do not fill the salt container
and the rinse aid dispenser.
1. Adjust the water softener to the lowest
2. Set the rinse aid dispenser to the low-
If you stop to use the combi
detergent tablets, before you
start to use separately
detergent, rinse aid and
dishwasher salt, do these steps:
1. Press the on/off button to activate the
2. Set the water softener to the highest
3. Make sure that the salt container and
the rinse aid dispenser are full.
4. Start the shortest programme with a
rinsing phase, without detergent and
5. Adjust the water softener to the water
hardness in your area.
6. Adjust the released quantity of rinse
Press the release button (B) to open
the lid (C).
Put the detergent in the compartment
If the programme has a prewash
phase, put a small quantity of deter-
gent in the compartment (D).
If you use detergent tablets, put the
tablet in the compartment (A).
Close the lid. Make sure that the re-
lease button locks into position.
7.3 Setting and starting a
For some settings it is necessary that the
appliance is in user mode.
The appliance is in user mode when all
the programme indicators are on and the
end indicator is flashing.
To set the appliance in user mode, do the
1. Press and hold Program until all the
programme indicators come on and
the end indicator flashes.
Starting a programme without
1. Open the water tap.
2. Press the on/off button to activate the
3. Press Program again and again until
only the indicator of the programme
you want to set is on.
4. Close the appliance door. The pro-
Starting a programme with delay
1. Set the programme.
2. Press Delay to delay the start of the
programme of 3 hours.
• The Delay indicator comes on.
3. Close the appliance door. The count-